15th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Biology) final year female student?

Hello,
I am a female student of B.Sc Final year and studying Biology. I want to do MCA after my B.Sc. Please tell me that I am eligible or not for MCA?

19th August 2015, 06:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Biology) final year female student?

Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Biology) final year female student :
  • Candidate who have passed graduation in any discipline from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have studied mathematics as a subject in 12th class.
  • There is no age limit.
19th August 2015, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Biology) final year female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a female student of B.Sc Final year and studying Biology. I want to do MCA after my B.Sc. Please tell me that I am eligible or not for MCA?
No, you are not eligible for MCA course.

Eligibility criteria for MCA:-

1)If you have completed BCA, B.Sc in IT, CS, Maths and Stats from a recognized university then you are eligible for MCA course.

2)Your age should be below 17 years.
19th August 2015, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you haven't studied maths in your class XII then of will be difficult to get admission in MCA course. As you have said that you are doing B.Sc biology that means you must be from non maths stream which makes it difficult for you to get admission in MCA.
Hence, you have to make sure that you have studied maths in XII or degree to become eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?