18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in The Indian Engineering College for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  2. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  4. Which Government Colleges can I get after getting 2586 rank in WBJEE Non Medical? Which is the best among them for Mechanical?
  5. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  6. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  7. Placement papers of Delloite? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  9. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  10. Eligibility to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. How many ME(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  15. Eligibility to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  16. Eligibility to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal? -- [New]
  17. How much fee is required for part time M.E course? Any entrance exam to be answered?
  18. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
21st June 2018, 12:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?

Aeronautical engineering is a graduation level course. You should clear the entrance tests conducted by the institutes. To apply for entrance exam. You need to pass 12th class or intermediate with an aggregate or 50% marks in science subjects. You can also apply for the same if you have completed diploma in aeronautical or mechanical engineering. The duration of the course is 4 years you can download the forms from the site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?