7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) from Mother Teresa Women’s University then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  2. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  3. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  6. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  9. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  12. Admission to M.A(sociology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?
  14. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  15. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  16. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  17. Which are the universities in India through which I can do my Ph.D in English?
  18. How can I apply for BAC Fashion and Apparel Design in IP University?
13th August 2018, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) from Mother Teresa Women’s University then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

The Mother Teresa Women’s University does not offer MSc Fabric and Apparel Design course. The Mother Teresa Women’s University offers MSc Fashion Designing and Garment Construction course. There is no entrance examination required to study the MSc Fashion Designing and Garment Construction course in Mother Teresa Women’s University. Graduates in Costume Designing / Home Science / Fashion Designing and Garment Construction with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the MSc Fashion Designing and Garment Construction course in Mother Teresa Women’s University. Mother Teresa Women’s University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?