17th December 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Horticulture) with fellowship in Maharashtra?

Hi,
Please tell me about entrance exam of Horticulture in Maharashtra for Post Graduation course? I want to do M.Sc(Horticulture) with fellowship. Please tell me about the entrance exams. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  2. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  3. How to do Ph.d in India while pursuing MSc in Microbiology?
  4. Entrance date for UGC exams to do PHD and to get the fellowship
  5. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  6. Which are the entrance exams other then GATE for M.Tech admission? Any PG CET exams conducted in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best option for me after completing of PG in economics
  8. How can I get Fellowship to study M.Sc(Physics)?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD if pursuing M.Phil with Fellowship?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  11. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  12. What are the entrance exams for private colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  14. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  15. Eligibility to get Inspire Fellowship to study Ph.D?
  16. Date of BBA entrance exams in Maharashtra?
  17. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  18. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
21st September 2017, 10:22 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Horticulture) with fellowship in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Please tell me about entrance exam of Horticulture in Maharashtra for Post Graduation course? I want to do M.Sc(Horticulture) with fellowship. Please tell me about the entrance exams. Thank you!

As you want to do post graduation degree in horticulture in Maharashtra and want to appear in entrance exam, then you can apply for below mentioned entrance exam to get admission in reputed institute:-

Entrance Exam for M.SC Horticulture in Maharashtra:-

1). Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research Entrance Exam.

2). Common Entrance Test in Horticulture.

So apply for these entrance exam to get admission in Maharashtra for M.SC horticulture course.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC horticulture course is bachelors in Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Biotechnology etc. from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of M.SC horticulture course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?