24th April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AUCET? What is the syllabus required to appear for AUCET?

how to prepare for aucet ?
What is the syllabus required for appearing aucet?
What is the pattern of aucet?

28th July 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AUCET? What is the syllabus required to appear for AUCET?

What is wurtz reaction?
19th October 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AUCET? What is the syllabus required to appear for AUCET?

What is superconductivity?
7th April 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

1.what is syllabus for aucet for mcom? 2.can telugu be taken as second language if I had sanskrit as 2nd language in bcom?3.I studied bcom in OU affiliated college.Can appear for aucet as usual?4.In application form,the list of subjects appearing on clicking on "subjects 1,2,3",are they aucet syllabus or PG [email protected]
19th April 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for auceet english for ma if bsc computers in degree taking sanskrit
27th April 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

aucettelugusyllabusPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
7th March 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I am working teacher i want do msc computers which syllabus i want to prepare my group is mecs
5th April 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for AUCET Mac mathematics entrance exam?
24th April 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to write aucet but i have one doubt that is
Is one subject enough for preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?