2nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to take English and commerce as optional subjects during my B.Ed?

Hello Sir, I have completed my B.Com and doing B.Ed. I have taken English and commerce as optional subject. Is it ok for future aspect?

Related Questions:
  1. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  2. What subjects are necessary in optional with commerce in 11th to take admission in a good college after 12th
  3. Which subjects are best to take as optional subjects in graduation?
  4. Can maths and english be chosen as optional subjects for B.Ed if candidate studied maths only till +2 and english till B.Com 2nd year?
  5. How may i appear in NET/SET exam? I am a TYBA student appearing externally from university of Pune
  6. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
  7. Is it good to take physics and mathematics as optional subjects in CSAT exam? -- [New]
  8. Optional subjects of CBSE are same with that of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools?
  9. History or Optional English, which is better to study in B.Ed?
  10. Which optional subjects should I choose in 11th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to choose Optional Subjects for UPSC mains?
  12. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  13. Syllabus of PCS exam and books related to it?
  14. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed entrance exam after scoring 49% in graduation?
  16. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  17. Which stream should I opt after passing 10th with 42.71%?
  18. Exam language of UPSC Custom Officer exam? Previous year question paper of the exam?
5th January 2017, 01:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to take English and commerce as optional subjects during my B.Ed?

Yes, definitely you can opt for English and Commerce as optional subjects during B.Ed course it is all well and fine for your future. As per your query I have listed the best combinations for B.Ed course:

> English

> Geography

> Hindi

> History

> Home Science

> Mathematics

> Chemistry

> Botany

> Economics

> Commerce

> Drawing

> Life Science.
6th January 2017, 08:37 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to take English and commerce as optional subjects during my B.Ed?

Yes, it is good for your future as well as give you opportunity to apply in other fields also.You can also run your own private classes.But it is important that you are 100% good in your subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?