31st December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my my MBA stream from HRD to labour welfare and industrial relation?

Hey, I have done MBA. I have applied for HRD, but now I want to change to labour welfare and industrial relation can I change my code.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do labour welfare and industrial relation Ph.D course in IIT?
  2. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  3. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  4. Best books for UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  6. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Study Materials of mentioned subjects in Hindi Medium for UGC-NET?
  8. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related
  9. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Eligibility for UGC NET exam after M.Com with 55% marks?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?
  12. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  13. How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?
  14. MBA in Marketing and Rural Management holder can do PhD in Labour Social Welfare?
  15. How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law
  16. Previous year question papers of mentioned subjects for UGC-NET?
  17. How to get my SSR and AA written exam admit card?
  18. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
5th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my my MBA stream from HRD to labour welfare and industrial relation?

No, you can't change your MBA stream from HRD to labour welfare and industrial relation. You need to pursue MBA course in the same stream in which you have secured admission. Since, you have already completed MBA course, if you want, you can take fresh admission in MBA course for pursuing it in Labour welfare and Industrial Relation. You need to follow the same admission process which you have followed for taking admission in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?