16th June 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Higher Architecture courses available after B.E in Civil Engineering and procedure to join?

Dear Sir, I have completed B.E in Civil Engineering and now I am willing to get into Architecture field. What is the Eligibility criteria required for those courses and What is the procedure to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  2. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
  4. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  7. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  8. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. Architecture course after B.Tech (Civil Engineering) is possible? Colleges offering this course?
  11. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  12. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  13. How can I join part time Architecture or Interior Designing course?
  14. Which high study course i can do after Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  16. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  18. Is it possible to study MS in Architecture in Abroad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
21st June 2016, 12:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher Architecture courses available after B.E in Civil Engineering and procedure to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed B.E in Civil Engineering and now I am willing to get into Architecture field. What is the Eligibility criteria required for those courses and What is the procedure to be followed?
After completing B.E in Civil Engineering, you have a wide range of options for Higher studies. You can do Higher degrees in any of the streams like;

Higher Degree Courses After B.E in Civil Engineering:

- Master of Design (M.Des)
- Master in Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Building Engineering and Management (MBEM)
- Master in Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Planning
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Each and every above course having separate eligibility criteria. The candidate should have high marks more than 60% in B.E/B.Tech degree course in concerned specialization to be eligible for B.E in Civil Engineering course.

The candidate should also have a valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score in order to get admission for M.Tech/M.Arch/MBEM). The score should match with high percentile so that they can get better opportunities in good institutes.
21st June 2016, 10:56 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher Architecture courses available after B.E in Civil Engineering and procedure to join?

* No, the candidate who completed his/her bachelor's degree in any stream is not eligible. Only Bachelor's degree holder in architecture are eligible for admission to the master's program in the discipline.

* But some of colleges were provides specialization options for meritorious civil engineering graduates in its M.arch program.
12th January 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Is there any post graduate diploma in architecture after B E in civil engineering?
29th March 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BEST HIGHER DEGREE COURSE IN ARCH (MASTER OF DESIGN OR MASTER IN ARCH. OR MASTER OF PLANNING) TO DO AFTER BE CIVIL ??????
11th July 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed BE Civil engg. I have 50% of my bachelor degree. Can i get to master degree of M.Arch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?