20th April 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is honours course necessary for CAT, MAT or XAT?

I am b.com student doing graduation without hons. Am i eligible for CAT exams?

20th April 2014, 07:52 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is honours course necessary for CAT, MAT or XAT?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for CAT Exam without honours in B.Com course they asking only graduation. So you didn't worry about that. Concentrate on your preparation. The exam notification not yet released but you can expect the notification in the month of August or September in the official website of CAT. CAT i.e Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by IIM (Indian Institute of Management ) Once in a year for admission to MBA courses. IIM is the finest college in India and every interest to join that prestigious Institution and it is not easy crack the examination without huge effect.

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks in aggregation(45% Marks for reserved categories). Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination.

MAT i.e Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association conducts four times in a year. MAT Exam notification has been already started and last date for receipt of application at AIMA, New Delhi on 21 April 2014.

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification. Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?