17th April 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university which offers Master degree for minimum fee?

Hi, i m Ekalabya mohanta having good educational career(HSC 69%, 2SC 61%,BSC 62%).I want to get master degree. But i have no money...is there any university which offers Mast. Deg. for minimum fee??

21st April 2014, 06:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any university which offers Master degree for minimum fee?

You have been considered that you have good educational carrier that means you have complete your matriculation with 69 percentages of marks an intermediate in science with 61 percentages of marks and you have complete your bachelor degree in science in B.Sc with 62 percentages of marks overall your carrier is first class. Now you also have considered that you want to know that there are the university that provides master degree means post graduation in minimum fees.

Now I am going to clear about your confusion what you have mentioned in the above forum so that you will get the solution of your questions. I am very happy to know you that you have passed your all carrier in first class which is impossible to do that in normally.

But you don’t considered your any specific subjects which have you taken in the B.Sc like your honors subjects what you have taken in B.Sc. If you have mentioned the kind of subjects then I will told you properly. The list of colleges or university in which where are the M.Sc course at minimum fee structure are like

Revenshaw university

Sambalpur university

Koraput university

Utkal university

Baripada university

Bihar university
Hydrabaad university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?