16th February 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lawyer after B.Sc computers?

I have completed my graduation with B.Sc computers and at present, I want to become a lawyer. So, what can I do now and which entrance exams I will written.

16th February 2017, 10:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lawyer after B.Sc computers?

In order to become a Lawyer after the completion of your B.Sc in Computer Science, you must have to pursue the three years LLB degree course.
Candidates those who have competed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the LLB course.
The duration of the course is of 3 years.
Candidates must have to qualify in the CLAT entrance examination in order to get admission to study the LLB course.
16th February 2017, 11:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a lawyer after B.SC Computer:-

You have completed graduation, so you are eligible for the LLB 3 years course. It is necessary to have graduation degree to apply for LLB course.

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate should have passed the graduation in any stream from a recognised University

At least 45% marks in graduation

SC/ST candidates only need 40% marks

The maximum age limit is set 30 years by the bar council of India

There is 5 years relaxation for SC / ST in age criteria

You must be of Indian origin.
16th February 2017, 11:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To pursue LLB the candidate must have to give common Law Admission Test(CLAT) entrance exam.
Eligibility to pursue LLB are as follows:
The candidates must have minimum of 50% for general and 45% for reservation class in their Higher Secondary from a recognized board. The age should be 20 years for general and OBC and 22 years for ST/SC/DT/NT.
17th February 2017, 04:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a Lawyer after B.Sc in Computers:

In order to become a Lawyer after completion of Graduation, you are required to appear in Law based entrance examinations that are conducted by either state board or conducted national level. Some of the top level Law Entrance Examinations include,

>> LSAT Indian

>> AILET NLU Delhi Exam

>> Aligarh Mulsimum University Law Entrance Test

>> LAWCET of Andhra Pradesh

>> Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune Entrance Exam

>> Jamia Milia Delhi Entrance Test

>> Symbiosis Law Entrance Test (SET)

>> IPU CET Exam

>> CUSAT Entrance Test

You are required to appear in the concerned Law Entrance Examination and score merit marks as the seats allocated on the merit basis in the reputed universities/ organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?