18th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for training as a Pilot or Sailor after BCA?

Hallo sir,
I am Akash Ranjan Das .I read BCA (Bachelor In Computer Application) In NIT(Narula Institute of Technology). I live in West Bengal, and my degree will under W BUT(West Bengal University of Technology). My dream is to be a pilot or a sailor. But I have three supplement. I am sure that I will clear them. so sir may I apply for the training of a pilot or a sailor after BCA? And is the supplement will effect for apply?

15th September 2015, 06:34 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I apply for training as a Pilot or Sailor after BCA?

The supplementary is an issue for pilot or sailor admission.

There is technical cadre in Navy and air force. You can apply for that once you clear the supplementary.

There will be SSB interview after the aptitude test.

BCA graduates have good opportunities.
15th March 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM A BCA STUDENT AND MY AMBITION IS TO BECOME A PILOT.BUT I HAVE A SHORTSIGHT VISION AND I AM USING GLASSESS.WILL IT AFFECT MY AMBITION TO BECOME A PILOT?
13th July 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am BCA student but i am interested in pilot course. I completed my 12th with PCB with 67%, can i join pilot training after graduation in BCA? Please sir guide me.
17th July 2022, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I become fighter pilot after completing bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?