24th September 2014, 12:07 AM
Posts: n/a

How can I do PG degree in USA after passing MBBS from India?

I am a mbbs doctor from india. want to do a post graduation degree i usa. How to do PG degree after passing MBBS from India?

2nd October 2014, 06:25 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: How can I do PG degree in USA after passing MBBS from India?

You don't need to do any MD from USA because MBBS is already equivalent to MD in USA. Therefore, you can directly apply for job in United States.

This decision has been made and if you are an MBBS, then it is good news for you.

For more information go through this article MD in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the scope after passing BSc Psychology degree in India? 3 14th August 2018 01:05 PM
How to take MBBS degree after passing 12th? 1 5th May 2014 01:50 PM
Can I do PG degree in abroad after completing MBBS in India 3 15th August 2013 10:08 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: