1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters degree in communication skills?

Hi,

I did MA English and into teaching field. i am an Assistant professor of English. I would like to do Masters Degree in Communication Skills. Can You help me with the universities offering masters degree in Communication Skills? Looking forward to get the answer!

R.Ramesh

29th June 2015, 10:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters degree in communication skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I did MA English and into teaching field. i am an Assistant professor of English. I would like to do Masters Degree in Communication Skills. Can You help me with the universities offering masters degree in Communication Skills? Looking forward to get the answer!

R.Ramesh
It is good that you are interested to apply for a Master Degree in Communication Skills course. Since, you have already completed M.A. in English, so it is not good for your career to apply for M.A. in Communication Skill. However, you can apply for a PhD in English, which is helpful for your career to move into the next level. Since, you're working as an Assistant professor in English subject, so I suggest you to apply for a PhD in English. After completing a PhD in English you may have a chance to become Senior and experience professor on English subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?