7th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job after completing MCA degree?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have taken education loans from Canara bank in the year 2011-12. I have completed my MCA which is three year course, but still I'm searching the job but from the bank my amount is deducted from surety person without inform or without any notification. What can I do now?

7th June 2017, 09:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job after completing MCA degree?

You need to apply and have to drop your resume according to your job profile in various companies if there will be any vacancy in the future they will call you for the interview or else you can prepare for the government jobs. As you have earned your Master's degree then you are eligible to write every exam of the banking sector, railways, ssc, upsc, etc which is conducted by the government.
The bank will deduct its amount as the moratorium period is over you can visit the bank and need to meet the branch manager and can talk about your problems may be he/she order his employee to stop the deduction for a few months which is next to impossible.
7th June 2017, 10:24 PM
rachamallamanoj

As you have completed MCA you must try to get job in any private company or try for a government job. You can apply for bank jobs, railways etc. Even you can apply for lecturer post for BCA, MCA etc. Otherwise try for software companies also.

After completing MCA you can get job as
1. Software Developer
2. Computer System Analyst
3. Software Engineer or Programmer
4. Database Administrator
5. Software Publisher
6. Software Application Architect
7. Software Consultant
8. Hardware Engineer
9. Web Designer/Web Developer
10. Senior Technical Consultant
11.Project Manager

Some of the companies who hire MCA candidates are
1. NTPC
2. GAIL
3. BHEL
4. Infosys
5. Wipro
6. TCS
7. Cognizant
8. IBM
9. American Express
10. HCL
11. HP
12. Syntel
13. Accenture
8th June 2017, 02:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You have taken an educational loan from the bank, as a result you have to pay it by any means. But, if there are any notification errors then you can contact the bank authorities directly and discuss the matter. In order to get a job now after MCA, you can upload your resume in different job portals. They will notify you whenever there are vacancies in any company. You can directly attend the walk in interviews conducted by many companies. You can also start preparing for government entrance examinations like: bank exams, railway exams, Civil Services examination and many more.

Best of luck.
8th June 2017, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Banks will start charging you after a certain time, after completion of MCA degree. Hence, either you should take up any kind of job or banks will be forced to recover the money through any means.

Therefore, you should try to get a job in any small company, if you are facing problem in getting into a big MNC.
9th June 2017, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have taken education loans from Canara bank in the year 2011-12. I have completed my MCA which is three year course, but still I'm searching the job but from the bank my amount is deducted from surety person without inform or without any notification. What can I do now?
There is good job opportunity available for MCA graduates in both the Government and Private sectors as well. You can get job in MNC Companies like, IBM, Wipro, TCS, Congnizant, Capegemini etc. are paying good salary for employees. You can register with Naukri, shines.com etc. to get instant notification.
10th June 2017, 12:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get job after completion of your MCA course, you have should have to apply for Off-campus or On-campus recruitment drives. You need to register on job sites like shine, naukri, etc., by uploading your resume. They will mail you about different job opportunities and if you are interested, you can attend that job interview and by performing well in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you can get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?