1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify JNTU entrance exam for admission in Part Time M.Tech course? Reference books and study materials for preparation?

Hello, I am preparing for JNTU M.Tech (Geotechnical Engineering) Part time entrance exam. I am looking for some study materials to prepare well. Also refer some books. I want to know the preparation tips.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify Calcutta University entrance exam for admission in Part Time M.Tech course? Reference books and study materials for preparation? -- [New]
  2. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for TOEFL
  3. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for OPENMAT?
  4. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  5. List of Books and Reference Materials to prepare for all India MDS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  6. Computer Science syllabus and reference books for preparation of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  8. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  9. How to prepare for IES entrance examination? Study materials for the same?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify in PGCET? Computer Science Engineering study materials for preparation?
  11. How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?
  12. Reference books and study materials for Ph.D in Economic written entrance exam of IIT-Bombay?
  13. CLAT 2017 preparation is possible by self study? Best books and materials for preparation?
  14. How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Previous year question papers, study materials and reference books for preparation of JEE Advanced?
  16. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I prepare to qualify in TOEFL iBT? Reference books for preparation?
  18. Reference books to prepare for ONGC instrumentation and control entrance exam?
15th March 2018, 04:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify JNTU entrance exam for admission in Part Time M.Tech course? Reference books and study materials for preparation?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

MTech a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue the said curse through part time mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?