4th May 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I opt to study in B.E. to get job in Wipro?

Hello,
I am doing my 12th Science from Maharashtra Board. After my 12th I am going to my village which is situated in Tamil Nadu for doing B.E. I want to work in Wipro so I have decided to take Electronics , IT or Computer Science Department. But my sister is telling me that in today's world these 3 branches have no scope till you study in any good college. I want to work in Wipro, so I have to choose anyone from these 3 branches only. But my family is not supporting me. What I should do? Is there any other branch, by studying that I can get job in Wipro?

6th May 2016, 09:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I opt to study in B.E. to get job in Wipro?

I suggest you to keep all your family member's advice aside first. It is your future, so you will have to decide what to choose and this entirely depends upon your interests and goals. Who told you that there is no longer scope for CS, IT or Electronics branches in B.E/ B.Tech.

As you are willing to get job in Wipro, I suggest you to first go through the Eligibility Criteria required for Wipro Recruitment. The minimum qualification required is as follows. Whichever company you see, most of their requirements are, "Candidates from IT, Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical" background are eligible.

The best stream for you is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Computer Science engineering as you are strongly go into software side. I am giving you all the above suggestions based on my experience, so the final decision is entirely yours. I suggest you to tell the same criteria to your parents too so that they might understand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?