6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission going to start for doing M.Sc in Computer Application?

When is the admission going to start for doing M.Sc in Computer Application? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed for doing the M.Sc course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of admission procedure fro master of computer application?
  2. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  3. How to do MSc after completing B.Com with computer application
  4. Is MSc in computer science going to start this year? Can we apply for this?
  5. What is the syllabus followed for M.Sc Information Technology for NET Exam?
  6. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  7. Can BSc mathematics students appear for MSc Computer Application?
  8. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  10. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  11. Is this possible for me to get admission for M.Sc Nursing in Kerala being a candidate with an age of 51 years? When can I apply for this course? When to get application forms for this?
  12. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  13. What to choose between MBA and MCA?
  14. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?
  15. Am I eligible to study for MSc Computers after studying B.Com Computer?
  16. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  17. What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?
  18. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?
10th July 2016, 07:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the admission going to start for doing M.Sc in Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the admission going to start for doing M.Sc in Computer Application? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed for doing the M.Sc course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
The admission notification for M.Sc in Computer Application will be differ from college to college. This year's application was released during the month of April, for M.Sc in Computer Application in most of the colleges. So, you can expect the application availability in next year April 2017. The notification will be released in official website of the "[B] [U]. Please, check the necessary details and information on the official website of the concerned university.

Admission procedure:

Normally there will be an entrance exam conducted by the respective university for admission to this M.Sc in Computer Application course. However, there will be certain criteria to be fulfilled. They are;

-> The candidate must complete a Bachelor Degree in Computer Application with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university and final year candidate may also eligible to apply.
12th July 2016, 05:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the admission going to start for doing M.Sc in Computer Application?

For the admission of M.Sc in Computer Application, most of the Colleges release their application form in the month of April every year. So, if you want to take admission, you must check the availability of application forms in the next year of April 2017. For more details you must visit to the official website of the respective Universities.
Candidates need to appear and qualify in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities in order to take admission under the course. Admission will be based on the performance of the Entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?