26th December 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of M.P.Ed by distance mode?

I have completed B.P.Ed in 1998 and working as a PET at block grant college. I want to M.P.Ed in by distance study course .Please Sir send me fee structure and time duration and eligibility details in my mail. My mail is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed or D.Ed in distance mode and what is the course duration with fee structure? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure of M.P.Ed by distance mode?
  3. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  4. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course?
  5. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
  6. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  7. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  8. Is university of Hyderabad offering MSc in distance mode? What is the fee structure? What is the highest percentage required in the course?
  9. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?
  11. Am i eligible to study MA English from EFLU through distance mode? What is the fee structure?
  12. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode?
  14. What is the approximate fee structure of PGDCA course through distance education?
  15. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  16. M.tech mechanical correspondence through distance mode at AU or JNTU
  17. Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?
  18. Is M.Com course available in Sambalpur University? What is the total duration and the fee structure?
28th December 2016, 03:48 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the fee structure of M.P.Ed by distance mode?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.P.ED course and duration of this course is 2 Years.

Average Fee: Rs.10000 to Rs.15000 based upon University/Colleges.

There are many Institutes are offering this course.They are:

* Annamalai University
* Kakatiya University
* Kurukshetra University
* Academia Para La Education Professional
28th December 2016, 08:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

M.P.Ed stands for Master of Physical Education.

The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have B.P.Ed from a recognized university.

The general fee of M.P.Ed by distance mode is Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 per semester.
4th November 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 4 year Bped in the year of 2017. And I am working as a physical education teacher. Am i eligible for the MPEd distance education??
9th November 2017, 01:10 PM
Onlyforme

Yes, definitely sir, you are eligible for MPED distance education.
There are many colleges who organise this course.
Fee structure:-
The average fee structure is Rs.10,000 to Rs. 15,000
27th March 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mped distance from kurukshetra University.. i.lldone bped from Punjab University Chandigarh...
28th November 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the m.p.ed fees structure in academia para la education professional
27th March 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed only c.ped 1996. And I'm completed my regular digree in BA history.from Kerala University 2001. Sir I m elgibil for Doing M. PED. distance education mode. In any university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?