3rd October 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB course of 3 years duration from Utkal University?

Dear Sir,

I am looking for 3 years LLB course.I want to do this course through UtkaL University, Bhubenshwar. My age is 36 years. How can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?
  3. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  5. Am I eligible to study law after studying BSc Nursing?
  6. Diploma engineer can join LLB course? What will be duration of the course for a Diploma holder?
  7. How to pursue LLB course in distance mode in Kolkata?
  8. Can I get admission in law college after scoring 40.33 in T.Y.B.A?
  9. Previous years physics question papers of MSc entrance of Utkal University
  10. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  11. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  13. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. For admission in law college what is the minimum percentage required?
  16. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  17. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
16th October 2015, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB course of 3 years duration from Utkal University?

There is BA LLB course of 5 years duration which is approved by Bar Council of India. 3 years course is LLM which is for graduates. CLAT is conducted for admission in these two courses through entrance exam.

If you have degree in any discipline then you can apply for LLM course through this entrance exam. There is no age limit for LLM but for LLB age limit is 20 years.

Utkal University also conducts their entrance exam for LLM course. There is no upper age limit for it and you can apply for it if you have degree qualification. Seats are limited and there is high competition for admission so be prepared for it.
27th July 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB course of 3 years duration from Utkal University?

I like to take admission inLLB in distance education from any university. Please give me the details of those universities from where I can do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?