1st August 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to ffind out the admission information of MTECH(CS) course?

I have taken admission in MTech(CS). My enrollment number given is
141041NMTCS0119. When I try to verify my enrollment number it does not show on the site.Seeing recent news clippings about derecognition of KSOU, I am afraid about the couse. May please clarify my apprehensions. I have also appeared the first semester exams of MTech(CS) held in the month of August-from Nagpur centre.

AK Srivastava

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in DU after online registration?
  2. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?
  3. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  4. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
  5. What's the last date of submission of B.ed Jharkhand?
  6. Full information about admission in CA course after 12th? When is the right time to attend CPT?
  7. Information about B.Ed admission in Bangalore after completing B.Com with 58%?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in HR? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? How to take admission in Gujarat without Non GATE exam?
  10. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  11. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  14. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  15. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D?
  18. Information regarding admission in AMIE? When can i get admitted in AMIE? From get the form attested?
1st September 2016, 12:11 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to ffind out the admission information of MTECH(CS) course?

If there was no one who stopped you from giving the examinations and you have completed them successfully, then don't worry at all. There would not be anyone who would challenge your enrollment.

There may be some delay or the some technical issue due to which you are not able to find the link to your enrollment on the university website but nothing to worry about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?