21st August 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D?

Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D? Can you please guide me with the information? What are the important steps we need to follow for it? Please kind me provide me the complete information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  5. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in PhD Education? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?
  11. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  13. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  15. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?
  18. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
29th August 2016, 05:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D? Can you please guide me with the information? What are the important steps we need to follow for it? Please kind me provide me the complete information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Admission Procedure for PhD program:-

You can apply to the University for the PhD admission, when the notification is released by a particular university. Candidate should hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university. The applicant must have scored minimum of 55% marks in Master’s Degree. The admission will be done on the basis of PhD Entrance Test and Interview. The candidates who have qualified in NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil are exempted from entrance test. This is the procedure followed by the universities for the admission to PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?