13th October 2011, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing BDS? Eligibility criteria for this and which exams I need to appear for?

I am doing bds and want job in railway. Can i get job there, what is the criteria for the same and when exams are conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Railway TTE post?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  4. What shall I do to get a Job in Railway being a candidate pursuing BBA course?
  5. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  6. Joining as dentist after BDS from private institute
  7. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  8. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology?
  10. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  11. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  12. What has to be study for Railway exams?
  13. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  15. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in NDA for female? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible for IAS if haven't studied 12th?
17th November 2017, 05:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing BDS? Eligibility criteria for this and which exams I need to appear for?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job in Indian railway after having BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) degree. As you want to do job in Indian railway after completing BDS (Bachelors of Dental Surgery) degree, then you must have to appear in RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) entrance exam followed by interview. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for job in Indian railway for BDS degree holder candidate:-

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway after BDS Degree:-
  • Applicant must have done BDS from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • For RRB entrance exam applicant must have at least 3 years of work experience in medical stream.
  • Age limit to apply for Indian railway after BDS is 45 years.
  • To apply for job in Indian railway applicant must be Indian citizen.

- For more details please visit www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?