2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get MBA certificate from Tilak Maharashtra university?

Please guide me. I am Dr. Natasha G. Shukla; I submit my application for the post of Assistant Professor in Amravati University. And this university rejected me. The reason is Tilak Maharashtra University MBA is equivalent AICTE approved MBA. They want certificate. Please Sir guides me. I scored 71% marks in MBA from Tilak Maharashtra University. Please give us me to this certificate. I feel so nervous. Help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in HR from Mumbai University after doing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra
  2. Is Tilak Maharashtra University recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  4. Is Tilak Maharashtra university recognized?
  5. Is MBA in Shipping, Logistics & Port Management useful to girls?
  6. Whether Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is UGC approved for PhD in Management course?
  7. Will I be able to appear for government job after doing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University?
  8. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  10. Is Tilak Maharashtra University recognized? List of universities for M.A in Marathi?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in IPS exam if pursuing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University being a Diploma Computer Engineer?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  13. Can I appear for MPSC exam after completing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University
  14. Is my Tamilnadu SC certificate valid in Maharashtra?
  15. MA Sanskrit through distance from Tilak Maharashtra University or any other university?
  16. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?
  17. Can I take admission in recognized college for 2nd year of B.Tech? I'm in diploma third year of Tilak Maharashtra University which is not recognized by AICTE
  18. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
5th April 2017, 11:42 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get MBA certificate from Tilak Maharashtra university?

The institute/university issue the certificate right after the completion of course to the successful candidates. To get the certificate of completion of your course you need to visit the head of the institution and state the matter in writing and submit it and also you need to visit to the university and write the letter of your matter and the university will give you the letter of order to issue the course completion certificate and submit it in the office of your college and the rest of the work they will do and you will get the certificate.
5th April 2017, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get MBA certificate from Tilak Maharashtra university?

If you have done MBA in regular mode from a recognized university, then you should get the AICTE approved degree. Some universities even offer MBA degree without AICTE approval but they are mostly distance mode degrees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?