2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in post-graduation (Urdu)?

I have completely Aalim course from Darul Uloom, Deoband. I passed intermediate from TOSS and I want to take admission in post-graduation (Urdu). Can I take admission or not? Or what other course I can take? Please help me.

5th April 2017, 11:33 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in post-graduation (Urdu)?

Yes, you can take admission in IGNOU and can pursue your post graduation in Urdu if you have completed your graduation in Urdu with a minimum of 45% marks in honours subject from a recognized university. If you will complete your graduation in this year then you can pursue your post graduation under the same university in which you will complete your graduation.
5th April 2017, 11:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in post-graduation (Urdu)?

For admission in a post graduation degree in Urdu subject, you need to have a degree qualification in Urdu. Most of the universities give admission based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Hence, make sure you have a degree in Urdu medium or subject, before applying for admission in any such course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?