1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get original migration certificate from HNB Garhwal university?

I have done my BA final year from H N B Garhwal university, Ram chandra uniyal govt pg college uttarkashi .session 2003-2005. Enrollment no. G02108316, passed in second division. I am presently residing in Roorkee and to got admission here in MA economics in year 2013. Roll no. 4617991 and MA final year in 2015. Roll no. 65131395 from sri dev suman university vishwavidyalaya garhwal. Require original migration certificate from HNB garhwal university. I cannot come personally to apply for same, can you send it through post am ready to pay requisite charges for the same, either online or through money order. Please reply soon. Sincerely KM Seema Semalty father's name Kishori Lal Semalty.

1st December 2017, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get original migration certificate from HNB Garhwal university?

You can get the migration certificate from the college or university concerned by visiting in person. Hence, you have to visit because colleges don't post such documents.

You can also take help of someone, who is in contact with you and is visiting the college or lives nearby the college. You can inform the college about it, if you do so.
10th May 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get original migration certificate from HNB Garhwal university?

I have done my bba from hnb garhwal university with second position. Now I would like to do MBA from dehradun so I want my migration certificate and degree.
Please reply me soon .
I sonali Gupta D/O Mr. Ram Naresh Gupta
11th June 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA from hnbgu in 2015. and now I am doing MA from MJP ruhelkhand university. so, i need my migration certificate and degree. Please tell me the procedure to
get that through online.

Neeraj Pawar D/O Mr. Kalam Singh
2nd July 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Myself Shilpi Gosain , I had passed M.A from HNB Garhwal university, I want to get Migration Certificate from university , Kindly help me to get it , i live at NOida -UP,
THANKS WITH REGARDS
SHILPI GOSAIN W/O BHUPENDRA GOSAIN
[email protected]
PH.NO. 8938990174
23rd October 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Myself Raman Kumar Sharma, I had passed msc microbiology from garhwal university, I want to get migration certificate from university..kindly help me to get it as I am from Jammu and Kashmir.
Thanks
Raman Kumar Sharma
S/O Ramparshad Sharma
R/O Ward no.11 parliwand kathua j&k
pH..9797601920
6th November 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Bsc from HNB GARHWAL UNIVERSITY with second position. Now I would like to do Msc from dehradun. so I want my migration certificate and degree.
Please reply me soon.
6th February 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc from hnbgu in 2017 and now I am currently in arunachal Pradesh and so due to that I am unable to visit university.
So how can I get my degree and migration certificate. Is there any way I can fill up from through online or any other means.
22nd March 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA final year from H N B Garhwal university- Govt. Degree College Chaubatakhal (Pauri) .session 2008-2011. Enrollment no. G08265650, Roll No. 50462640 passed in second division. I am presently residing in Delhi

Subject : How to get Online (B.A ) provisional Degree HNB-Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal ( Uttarakhand) 246174. Please give me instruction. Reply asap & I hope you get good response

Sincerely : Prakash Singh, Father's name Mr. Dhiraj Singh.
27th June 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get my migration certificate before announcement the result of m.sc final 20

19.HNBU Garhwal university srinagar
Swati D/o Ashok kumar
9th July 2019, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

How I can get a 2nd migration certificate because unfortunatly i have loss my previous certificate??
9th July 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get duplicate copy of migration from hnb on the case off loss the original sheet???
16th July 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How to apply migration certificate from hnbgu.As I have completed my M.sc Biochemistry in the year 2016.
I have gone through the University website but didn't get the procedure to apply for the same.

Regards
Sangita Sharma
24th July 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my original migration certificate of hnbgu. He can I get duplicate copy of migration from hnbgu
1st September 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the cost /fees of migration certificate in HNB University and how can I get it ?
Rohit Singh Rawat
29th November 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I was a student of HNB Garhwal University in bba 2015-18. I need migration certificate, how can I get it
17th September 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get original migration certificate
8th October 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I was a student of hnb garhwal university.. I am currently in assam..can i get my migration certificate by postel??
28th December 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Im student of LLB ....I NEED MIGRATION CERTIFICATE IN DEHRADUN UTTARAKHAND... I HAD PASS OUT B.SC FROM HNBG UNIVERSITY FROM 2017...WHT IS THE PROCEDURE OF TAKE ...MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATETELL ME PLEASE
28th August 2022, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am student bsc of 2 semester hnbgu i need migration certificate in other university I had pass out bsc 2 semester
22nd January 2023, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Im student of LLB ....I NEED MIGRATION CERTIFICATE IN UTTARAKHAND... I HAD PASS OUT B.A FROM HNBG UNIVERSITY FROM 2010..WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF TAKE ...MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATETELL ME PLEASE HELP me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?