14th February 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join aeronautics field after studying ECE?

What type of jobs we can get in aeronautics after completing ECE. Is there any course to study after completing ECE for aeronautics jobs

15th February 2017, 09:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join aeronautics field after studying ECE?

Procedure to join Aeronautics field after studying ECE:-

There is a lateral entry entrance exam for admission in BTech after diploma in Engineering.

If you have done diploma in Engineering from AICTE approved college then you can apply for admission only through lateral entry and you will get direct admission in the second year of the course.

You can apply for entrance exam which is conducted on the state level. The performance in the exam will help you to get admission in a top colleges.

15th February 2017, 11:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Aeronautics, you are required to be good at some of the top concepts included in Aeronautics field. They are,

* Ground Vehicle Systems
* Structural Design and Engineering
* Structural Analysis
* Fluid Dynamics
* Aerodynamics
* Aerospace Propulsion
* Computer Aided Design

Basically only some of the concepts are dealt during Bachelor Degree. So I suggest you to choose the Aeronautics stream in Master's Degree and they try searching for job opportunities in Airline based organizations to find better career.

15th February 2017, 11:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The best job you can get in the field of Aeronautics is to join the prestigious Indian Air Force.

AFCAT stands for the Air Force Common Admission Test.

It is the test conducted by the India Air Force twice the year for the recruitment of Engineers as the officers in the IAF.

According to the notification released by the IAF, the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

* The candidate should have done the Engineering (BE/BTech) from any stream.

* The minimum age for appearing is 21 years at least.

You can appear in the examination right from the final year of your Engineering degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?