28th October 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding Diploma in Aeronautics

Hello Sir, If I had passed 10th and I want to join the field of Aeronautics Diploma then what should I do for joining? What kind of study I have to do in it and how to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

31st October 2016, 05:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma in Aeronautics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, If I had passed 10th and I want to join the field of Aeronautics Diploma then what should I do for joining? What kind of study I have to do in it and how to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
Diploma in Aeronautics can be done after class X pass with 50% minimum with Science and Maths as main subject and also should have studied English subject in class X level of study. The duration of the course is for 3 years and this course basically deals with the skills and knowledge to create and design and also to maintain different types of aerospace vehicles.

Admission to the Diploma course in Aeronautics engineering is done on the basis of Common entry Test which takes place in every state. So, you need to check that and apply for the entrance exam, based on your entrance exam marks you will be called for admission/counselling and after that you need to follow the admission procedure which you will come to know at the time of admission.

Following are the list of some institute for Diploma in Aeronautics:

Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology
Address: SY. No 158 and 160 Dullapaly Road, Kompally
Hyderabd - 500014

Bhubaneshwar Engineering college

Singhania University
Address: Pacheri Beri, SH 17 Rajashtan- 333515
31st October 2016, 08:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma in Aeronautics

Aeronautical engineering is one of the engineering branch that deals with the concepts of air craft. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

Admissions in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course are done through State level entrance examination or on basis of 10th standard. So, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.

After completion of your Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering course, you can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. Once, you complete your Aeronautical Engineering course with good command of subject knowledge then, you will become an Aeronautical Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?