12th July 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed course after graduation from NCWEB Delhi University?

Hello.. my question is .. I am doing graduation from NCWEB (DU).and I want to do b.ed .but I dont know ,how I can apply in this course after my graduation..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBA or M.Com after scoring 64% in graduation from NCWEB?
  2. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  3. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  4. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for B.Ed from Delhi University after scoring 48.78%?
  7. Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?
  8. Can I do b.Ed from DU after B.Com with 53%?
  9. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  10. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  11. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  12. Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  13. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  14. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  15. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study Graduation in Delhi University?
  16. Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience
  17. Can I apply for MAT with 3 years graduation mark sheets? I don't have degree till now because Delhi university often delays
  18. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
13th July 2015, 06:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed course after graduation from NCWEB Delhi University?

You need to apply for the course online in the University or College of your choice.
You need to at first figure out which college you want to join for the course and once you have done so you must apply for the course of B.Ed online in the Website of the College.
Once you have applied a list will be published and from there students will be given admission to the course of B.Ed.
So apply for the course as soon as possible and you will be eligible to join the course according to your marks in your Graduation.
13th July 2015, 08:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed course after graduation from NCWEB Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.. my question is .. I am doing graduation from NCWEB (DU).and I want to do b.ed .but I dont know ,how I can apply in this course after my graduation..please tell me
B.ed stands for Bachelor of Education which is of 1 year duration. This is a graduation degree and is a study of academics for joining as a teacher. To join in this course the eligibility needed is:

# Candidate need to have completed a degree such as B.com, B.sc, B.A with at least 50 % aggregate.

The top colleges for B.ed in India are:
  • K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Mumbai
  • Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
  • Lady Irwin College, Delhi
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
  • SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
  • Government College of Education, Chandigarh
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
  • D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
  • Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
  • Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
13th July 2015, 09:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed after completing Graduation from NCWEB (DU). Bachelor degrees from any discipline with at least 50% (45% of reserved category) marks in the qualifying examination or those appearing for their final year graduation exams can also apply. The admission process for the B.Ed depends on the merit list prepared by the respective university.

The application for the B.Ed will be available for the month of June/July from the respective university counter. The filled form should be submitted to the admission center before the final date.
10th March 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Myself Prashanti Angajala . I have completed B.pharmacy and have 2.5 years of teaching experience in polytechnical college as a lecturer . I was very much interested in teaching since from my childhood but I just couldn't make it . But now I am very much dedicated and desperate to pursue B.Ed through Distance mode . Please help me about the procedure how to take admission into B.Ed courses,the fees structure, Eligibility criteria, duration of the course through Distance,correspondence and online .
25th July 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my graduation from MDU , after completing my graduation may I apply for B.ed in Delhi university ?
20th November 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am maya I have completed in graduation in ignou can I join to b.ed fron ncweb pls tell me
23rd May 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Recently I have completed my graduation and I want to know that
Does the b. Ed from ncweb
26th May 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com and in 12th I didn't have hindi subject. Can I do b.ed hindi?
8th March 2020, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b com final year from ncweb
M I able to take admission in b ed from ncweb
Will ncweb take any entrance exam
Or depends upon cut off base ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?