23rd January 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required to take admission in DU for MCA?

I am doing BCA in Punjab university. I want to take admission in MCA in DU. Id the fee is on websites are per annum or not. Please also answer me that after crack entrance test students gets admission in directly in DU whether in the colleges that are under DU and also provides me how many marks are essential to get admission in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA in Australia?
  3. How much marks are required to get admission for MCA?
  4. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?
  5. Procedure to get admission in BHU for MCA degree
  6. Eligibility criteria for MCA after graduation with 60%?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  8. How much marks or percentile is required in MCA CET 2016 to get admission in a good college?
  9. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get admission in MCA at Anna University
  10. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  11. How do I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Marks required for admission in best college in India? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  13. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  14. Can I take admission for MCA in IGNOU having completed B.Sc. Maths? Required documents for getting admission?
  15. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  16. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  17. Cutoff marks and rank required in NIMCET to study MCA in NIT for ST student?
  18. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in any Government college?
27th January 2018, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required to take admission in DU for MCA?

You need to appear for entrance exam for admission in MCA. The minimum marks required in degree is 50% to apply for the entrance exam.

You would get admission based on your rank in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?