19th November 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in B.Tech to be eligible for pursuing Masters in the same same from USA, UK or Australia?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year and I have score 55% marks in the 3rd year. I want to know how much should I score in B.Tech to be eligible for pursuing Masters in the same same from USA, UK or Australia? Please tell me as soon as possible.

23rd November 2016, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Tech to be eligible for pursuing Masters in the same same from USA, UK or Australia?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in USA, UK or Australian Universities, you should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities. Since, you are pursuing final year and have 55% aggregate till 3rd year, I suggest you to improve your aggregate to at least 60% marks, so, that you can get admission in best abroad universities for pursuing Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?