24th March 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in GATE to secure job in PSU being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in 7th semester.
I need the information about GATE.
After the GATE I can get job in PSU?
If yes then what score I must secure?

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  2. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  3. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  4. Merit list of degree admission in Walchand College of last 2 years?
  5. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  6. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
  7. Can I get GATE scholarship in next year with valid GATE score?
  8. What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there?
  9. Where will I get a job according to my GATE score? Which is better between CAT and GATE?
  10. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  11. How should I prepare for GATE? I am a B.Tech student studying in 4th semester
  12. Am I eligible for giving JRF NET December exam after doing B.Tech biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  15. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  16. How can I prepare for GATE if I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  17. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  18. What I have to do after securing a score of 265 in GATE Exam?
5th April 2015, 06:57 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How much should I score in GATE to secure job in PSU being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?

Do not think about some minimum marks in GATE for Civil PSUs. After all these PSUs have started recruiting through GATE,the minimum marks or cutoff marks for PSU recruitments have gone up rapidly.3-4years ago around 55marks would have seen you in top 200 of Civil engineering paper in Gate.Now you would not even get a call of interview with such a marks leave aside selection.
Try to score as high as possible negating the minus markings.A score about 65-70would be considered much safer for next year GATE when the marks could be expected to increase again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?