9th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MPhil(Applied Geology) candidates of Madras University?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MPhil(Applied Geology) course in Madras University. I would like to know that if I do MPhil(Applied Geology) from this university then what are the job opportunities available for me?

21st June 2018, 06:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MPhil(Applied Geology) candidates of Madras University?

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Phil in Applied Geology:

After successful completion of M.Phil in Applied Geology course, you may find employment opportunities in some of the top recruiters that are mentioned below.

>> Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

>> Geological Survey of India

>> Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited

>> Indian Bureau of Mines

>> Mineral Exploration Limited

>> Central Ground Water Board

>> Minerals and Metals Trading Corporation

>> ISRO

>> Coal India..etc.,

as a Petroleum Geologists, Hydro geologists, Environmental Geologists, Volcanologists, Structural Geologists, Engineering Geologists, Earth Science teachers or professors, Meteorologists, Geographers, Seismologists, Processing Geophysicist, Researchers, Assistant Chemists..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?