9th November 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility criteria of GRE?

hello
can anyone tell me all thing of
gre exam????? i m interested to give gre....
please tell me and also its eligibility.....
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  2. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  3. What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?
  4. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  6. How to do M.Tech from Dubai? I am pursuing B.Tech Civil engineering
  7. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  8. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  9. Detailed eligibility criteria for IES examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL Exams?
  11. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?
  12. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  13. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  14. How to prepare for GRE ? Procedure to appear for GRE Test?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  16. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  17. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  18. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
11th November 2014, 11:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility criteria of GRE?

The official link of GRE is -http://www.ets.org/gre. You can get all the details concerning application forms, dates, payment, etc about GRE.

The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardised test that is accepted for admission to various disciplines at many graduate and business schools across the globe. The exam is conducted by the Educational Trust Service (ETS), a US based organisation.

The total duration of the test is 3 hours 40 minutes. There are six sections and a 10-minute break is given after the third section during the examination.

The exam pattern for GRE Subject Test consists of seven subjects. They are: Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology, Chemistry, Literature in English, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology. Each subject has a different test pattern.

Eligibility Criteria:- There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. Hence, the aspirants sitting for GRE test do not have to fulfill any necessary GRE Eligibility criteria. Aspirants can register for the test irrespective of age and qualification. However, the candidate has to fulfill the admission criteria for individual institutes where he/she is applying.
26th September 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 36 yrs old,have done Diploma in Mechanical Engg.,working exp of 7yrs in AutoCAD Drafting and currently doing Bachelor of Business Administration (Distance Education) from a UGC approved Deemed University-Bharti Vidyapeeth,Pune.I have selected the specialization FINANCE for this degree. Is my decision is correct, provided I will do MBA in the same(FINANCE)?
Also, my age will be 41, when MBA gets Completed. Will I get better job opportunites at that age?
If I go for MBA in abroad via GRE, it will be more benefitial and hide my age factor?
Please guide....
15th December 2015, 11:24 PM
chetankonde943

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.this exam is conducted by ETS(Educational Testing Service).

Eligibility criteria for GRE:-
*Candidate should be minimum a graduate.
*Candidate must have valid passport.
*Candidate age must be minimum 21 years.
*Candidate Must be indian.

Books for GRE:-
-princetone study meterial
-kaplan study material.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?