21st July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Need LLB Course admission details and also fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  2. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  4. Need LLB Course admission details and also fee structure? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  6. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  7. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. Information about LLB admission structure and the fee structure?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  15. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  16. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  17. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  18. fee details of LLB course? address of LLB colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need LLB Course admission details and also fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates who have completed graduation (like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA etc) with at least 50% marks are eligible to join the LLB course. The admission to the course will be done through entrance examinations like CLAT, AILET, LSAT, CET, LAWCET etc. Candidates can apply to the law colleges for admission either through online or through offline mode. The duration of the law graduation will be three years. The course is available in various law colleges in India. The fees for the LLB course in government law colleges will be less compared to the private law colleges. The fees for the LLB course in Balaji Law College, Pune will be Rs 22,665 approximately. The fees for the course in Career Point University will be around Rs 17000. The fees for the LLB course will differ from one college to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?