16th June 2011, 08:29 PM
priya mohanty

I’m willing to pursue B.Com and Chartered Accountancy together. Share such colleges, if any.

I am Priya Mohanty from Orissa. I want to do b.com along with chartered accountancy. Please tell me some colleges which provide this sort of course.

12th November 2011, 08:36 PM
Beready

Default Re: I’m willing to pursue B.Com and Chartered Accountancy together. Share such colleges, if any.

hello,

yes, you can do it but not from Orissa ,
because in that state neither college is offering that type of course.
so go for bangalore and get admission there ,
there are so much college where you can get admission.
good luck.
3rd December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I%u2019m willing to pursue B.Com and Chartered Accountancy together. Share such colleges, if any.

Is dere any colg in delhi,chandigarh, that is in north side which offer b.com and c.a. Together
7th December 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I%u2019m willing to pursue B.Com and Chartered Accountancy together. Share such colleges, if any.

To facilitate pursuance of graduation and post-graduation courses by the students, ICAI has entered into MOUs with the following Universities:
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi.
Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata.
Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar.
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore (for B.Com/BBA, M.Com/MBA)
7th December 2011, 11:25 AM
kanikasharma21

Default Re: I’m willing to pursue B.Com and Chartered Accountancy together. Share such colleges, if any.

To facilitate pursuance of graduation and post-graduation courses by the students, ICAI has entered into MOUs with the following Universities:
7th December 2011, 11:28 AM
kanikasharma21

23rd December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses offered in B.Com
19th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

After my 12th in commerce, i want to persue CA along with B.Com in Banglore. Can you please suggest any of the colleges which suits me?
20th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get registered with IGNOU?I'm doing my articles presently.Now I want to pursue B.com?Can you please give all the related issues?
3rd February 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Please give me some colleges either in chennai or in Bangalore to do b.com with ca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?