17th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to get M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) admission in Rajiv Gandhi School of Chemistry? Fee expenses of this course?

What is the percentage criteria for getting admission in Rajiv Gandhi School of Chemistry for M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) course? I would like to know about the course fee also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Bank Management at Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  4. Eligibility criteria for becoming Chemistry School Lecture (Grade-1)?
  5. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  6. What are the options after completing B.Sc in Industrial chemistry?
  7. Eligibility to get Diploma(Script Writing) admission in S.R.M. Film School? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  9. Criteria of admission into M.Sc in Chemistry after Bachelors degree in Pure science?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) in Mahishadal Raj College?
  11. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjabi university?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course? -- [New]
  13. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  14. What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?
  15. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  16. Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?
  17. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will it be fruitful to choose LLB as future career?
21st October 2016, 11:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to get M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) admission in Rajiv Gandhi School of Chemistry? Fee expenses of this course?

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Science with Chemistry as a subject from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to take admission to study M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry) in Rajiv Gandhi School of Chemistry.

Fee expenses of the said course changes every year, so it will be better to contact to the Institute to get the exact details of fee expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?