4th August 2011, 01:00 PM
prasadmkale

What are the government jobs available for EE Graduate?

is there any goverment jobs after completing the engineering in electronics
please reply me on my email id..

17th March 2012, 07:41 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for EE Graduate?

well,friend;..

Govt Jobs In Electrical Engineering Field :

Now you are completing the graduation in electrical engineering field and in this course you can learn the following subjects like;.electromagnetism, electronics, electricity etc;. This course main deals with generation and distribution of power control and electrical power.

After completing this course you have many job opportunities in private sector as well as in govt sector,apart from you are applying for govt jobs.

So, job in govt sector you need write the entrance exam conducted by the corresponding organization and there are offering organizations for electrical engineering follow below;.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
HLL Lifecare Limited
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
New Delhi Municipal Council
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Steel Authority of India Limited
Staff Selection Commission

These are working under the central govt of indian and job in these organizations required educational qualifications are you must completed the engineering degree or diploma in electrical engineering graduates, electronics & communication, mechanical and computer science engineering.

Other wise you can also find govt jobs in other field,they include civil services exams and defenses exams and banking exams and railway exams etc;.for different pots.

For these exams the selection processor is based on the written test and personal interview conducted by the SSC and UPSC examinations or other examinations.

Apart from first conducted the written test,after qualifying written test called for interview is the final stage.

Teaching Field After Electrical Engineering:

After completing graduate course in any field,most of the students are appear for the SET/NET entrance exams for admission in lecture post in govt colleges or schools.

So,for these tests required educational qualifications are you must completed the post graduate course with 55% of marks in related subject.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?