11th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission fresh admission in Calcutta University for degree

I am student from Calcutta University in 2nd year by some causes my study interrupted last year. I had 2 backlogs. Now I want a fresh admission in 1st year. What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  2. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  3. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  5. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  6. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  8. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  9. Detailed information, admission procedure and closing date of admission in M.Phil(Hindi) in Calcutta University?
  10. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  11. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  12. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  13. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  15. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  16. Detail information about procedure, eligibility criteria and minimum marks required to take admission in M.Com at Calcutta University?
  17. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  18. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks

14th June 2017, 08:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission fresh admission in Calcutta University for degree

You can take fresh admission in Calcutta University by filling up a new admission form for a particular college in which you want to take admission. You need to submit various necessary documents such as xerox of class 12th marks sheet, migration certificate, character certificate, photos, etc.
Also you have to appear for entrance exam if there is a procedure for admission in the particular college.
Many colleges consider class 12th merit for admitting candidates.

15th June 2017, 07:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission fresh admission in Calcutta University for degree

Under the norms and conditions of Calcutta University, once the registration is done second registration is not validate to the same candidate. You can clear your backlog papers and get your certificate from Calcutta university, or else you have to opt for other recognised open university for distance learning. There are many such open university which will help in completing your interrupted education within a particular period of time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?