30th July 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do combine masters and Ph.D together while working?

Am working for past 7 years in Biotech sector, done my B.tech in biotechnology and biochemical, would like to do combined masters and Phd what shall i do wat exams do i need to write how to prepare? Awaiting to get the answers and opinion on the same!

Related Questions:
31st July 2015, 09:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do combine masters and Ph.D together while working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am working for past 7 years in Biotech sector, done my B.tech in biotechnology and biochemical, would like to do combined masters and Phd what shall i do wat exams do i need to write how to prepare? Awaiting to get the answers and opinion on the same!
No, it is not possible for you to do both the Master Degree and PhD course at the same time. Only those candidates who have completed their Master Degree with 55% of marks are eligible to apply for PhD course. So, I suggest you to complete Master Degree first and try to get good marks in Master Degree. After completing Master Degree course you are eligible to apply for PhD course. You are require to appear and qualified in the NET/SLET entrance exam in order to get admission for PhD.
2nd August 2015, 11:58 PM
bambam04
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do combine masters and Ph.D together while working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you can't do two courses at same time because p.hd is done after the completion of any master degree,
this is the rule of government that at same time you can't do two course.
so you do firstly Master degree then apply for P.hd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?