2nd August 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?

I am doing my B-tech second year civil. am i eligible to do M-tech aeronautical after i get my b-tech degree?please reply me soon. I need to start applying for the course in some good colleges. Hope that I will get the answer from here!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering? -- [New]
  3. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  4. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  5. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  6. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  7. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  10. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  11. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  12. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  13. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  14. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  15. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  16. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  17. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
2nd August 2015, 02:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my B-tech second year civil. am i eligible to do M-tech aeronautical after i get my b-tech degree?please reply me soon. I need to start applying for the course in some good colleges. Hope that I will get the answer from here!
You are doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering so you are not eligible for M.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.E or B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
2nd August 2015, 10:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to do M.Tech Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering.

Eligible Qualification :

Candidate must have completed graduation in following streams :
1. Aeronautical
2. Mechanical
3. Aerospace
4. Civil
5. Mechatronics
2nd August 2015, 10:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering. The basic eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering is B.Tech or B.E in relevant specialization in from a recognized university. The applicant should have a minimum age of 21 years.

For admission in M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering, the applicant should have to qualify in the GATE exam or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering M.Tech in Aeronautical:

University of Delhi
C-2, Keshav Puram,
University of Delhi
Delhi 110 035
Phone No. - +91-11-27181469

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016, INDIA
Phone: 011 2659 7135
E-mail:webmaster[at]admin.iitd.ac.in

Anna University
Address: MIT Road, Chromepet, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 6450 2506
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?