29th January 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course i should do in Geology field?

Hello,

Sir. I am doing b.sc. degree in the subject group- geology, chemistry and zoology. This is my last semester. Now i want to know which post graduation course should i choose next?

29th January 2016, 11:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course i should do in Geology field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Sir. I am doing b.sc. degree in the subject group- geology, chemistry and zoology. This is my last semester. Now i want to know which post graduation course should i choose next?
You can pursue for Master Degree course after completing B.Sc in Geology course. There are so many Master Degree course available. You can apply for the Master degree course such as,
  • M.Sc in Geology
  • MA in Geography
  • Master of Business
  • MA in History
  • M.A in Sociology etc.
30th January 2016, 10:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course i should do in Geology field?

You should pursue higher studies in the field of your interest. You should opt for the course in which you have interest (like to study) and have good fundamental base. Since you are doing B.Sc in subject group - Geology, Chemistry and Zoology, so you should pursue higher studies in any of these fields. You can go for :-

- M.Sc/MS in Geology
- M.Sc/MS in Chemistry
- M.Sc/MS in Zoology

Apart from these you can also go for post graduation in the fields related to the above. You can also go for other discipline like Management field and pursue MBA or Hotel Management, Mass communication, Fashion, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?