31st March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Which private college in North or South India I can opt for doing Post Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Which private college in North or South India I can opt for doing Post Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication? Can you please suggest me the the college name and the procedure to be followed for the same? Awaiting for a quick reply. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  3. Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Which one is better?
  4. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  6. PG Ayurvedic colleges in South India for 12th Medical students?
  7. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  8. How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?
  9. To join M.TECH course or not? After completing B.E
  10. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Last 5 years solved papers of Mahatransco for J.E post for electronics and telecommunication
  12. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  13. What is the MHT CET cutoff for Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology? Any scope for admission in IIT Nagpur?
  14. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?
  16. How to apply for the post of STA B(Electronics and Telecommunication in DRDO?
  17. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?
  18. Best private college in India or South with minimum fee structure? How to get admission in private college?
31st March 2015, 10:15 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which private college in North or South India I can opt for doing Post Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication?

List of top 10 private colleges in India where you can opt for doing Post Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication:-

1. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani

2. IIIT, Hyderabad

3. BIT Mesra, Ranchi

4. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore

5. Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

6. Thapar University, Patiala

7. VIT

8. RVCE, Bangalore

9. IT, Nirma University, Ahmedabad

10. PESIT, Bangalore

You must have good score in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in
Engineering)
exam in order to do the course in the above colleges.
2nd April 2015, 05:35 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which private college in North or South India I can opt for doing Post Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Yes , you can join B.tech in Electronics and Telecommunication course in South indian Colleges. The point you should remember is , you will comes under Management Quota , where you have to Pay more Fee to join in this course.

Some of the Colleges are ,

~ Academy of Aviation Engineering and Technology , Vishakapatnam , Andhrapradesh.

~ G.Narayanamma College of Engineering and Technology , Shaikpet , Hyderabad , Telangana.

~ Institute of Enginering Studies , S.R.Nagar , Hyderabad , Telangana

~ Sun Institute of Technical Educatin and Information Technology , Ramanthapur , Hyderabad , Telanagana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?