13th July 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc astrochemistry

I’ve completed my B.Sc. chemistry in 2016. Is there any way I can join MSc astrochemistry please somebody guide me and please also tell the criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?
  2. Can i study Astrochemistry in graduation being a PCB student?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  5. How to become an astrochemist? Which are the institutes?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  7. Admission procedure to study MSc(Bacteriology) in Lady Hardinge Medical College?
  8. Admission procedure to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  9. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  11. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medical Physics) in Dr MGR Medical University?
  12. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  13. Admission procedure to study MSc(Nutrition and Dietitian) course in IGNOU? -- [New]
  14. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  15. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  16. Admission procedure for MSc course?
  17. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
15th July 2017, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc astrochemistry

After the completion of B.Sc in Chemistry, you can definitely opt for the M.Sc course in Astrochemistry.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the M.Sc in Astrochemistry. So, just apply in different Colleges offering the above mentioned course. Admission is based on the marks scored in the B.Sc degree course.
15th July 2017, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’ve completed my B.Sc. chemistry in 2016. Is there any way I can join MSc astrochemistry please somebody guide me and please also tell the criteria.
You must complete Graduation in science stream with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university. You must studied Physics as a main subject at 12th standard and graduation level.
8th July 2022, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to get study astro chemistry in IISC after completing bsc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?