8th March 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Law post graduation course?

I want to know the procedure to get admission for Law post graduation course? I am just planning to do my post graduation after my graduation but I am not sure what needs to be done for it. So, please help me on this!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  2. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  3. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  4. Procedure to do Law course? Required qualification to join Law course and Duration of the course?
  5. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for post graduation in Gynecology?
  7. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  8. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  11. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
  13. How to join LLB in distance education?
  14. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  15. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  16. Cyberlaw exam for final year B.Tech student?
  17. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
12th March 2015, 07:02 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Law post graduation course?

To apply for Post graduation course in Law, you need to crack the CLAT Examination. CLAT i.e Common Law Admission Test is conducted by Sixteen National Law Universities Once in a year.

Eligibility :

The applicant should have completed LLB or five years integrated LLB or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University. The applicant must have secured at least 55% marks ( 50% marks for SC/ST candidates). Those who have appeared or appearing for degree examination are also eligible to apply.

CLAT Examination Pattern :
  • Constitutional Law
  • Jurisprudence
  • Other law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Family Law , Property Law, IPR etc.

Only Online mode of application forms are available and there is no offline mode of application forms. Online payment can be made through Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.

-> Last date for receipt of application - 31st March 2015

Online E-brochure : Click Here !!!

More details, visit the official website :- http://clat.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?