1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Presidency University, Kolkata to study MA(English)? Is there any admission test?

Sir, I want to study MA in English in Presidency University which is located in Kolkata. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? For admission, I have to give any admission test? I want to know every information. So, kindly inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  2. Procedure to get admission in St. XavierÂ’s University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  3. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  4. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  5. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  7. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  9. How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?
  10. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?
  15. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  16. Eligibility and procedure for admission in Presidency College, Chennai?
  17. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Presidency College, Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
13th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Presidency University, Kolkata to study MA(English)? Is there any admission test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study MA in English in Presidency University which is located in Kolkata. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? For admission, I have to give any admission test? I want to know every information. So, kindly inform me.

Candidates who have passed BA (Hons) English with at least 50% marks from any recognized university and should be a citizen of India are eligible to apply for the admission to the MA English in Presidency University, Kolkata. There is no age limit to appear for the MA course. Candidates can apply online for the course. They have to appear for the Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET) for taking admission. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the Presidency University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?