3rd January 2017, 11:39 AM
Sravan danial

How can I improve my studies after engineering so that I can become an IPS Officer?

Respected Sir, I am a very average student, I completed my B.Tech in 5 years (an extra year because I failed). I have completed my Engineering scoring 50% marks. I want to improve my studies so can you tell me how can I improve my studies after Engineering so that I can become an IPS Officer? Help me achieve my dream.

6th January 2017, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my studies after engineering so that I can become an IPS Officer?

To become an IPS officer, you should have to appear in Indian Civil Services examination which is conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in IPS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have obtained Bachelor's degree or an equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You should be at least 21 years old and not more than 32 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have already completed your B.Tech course from a recognised university, you need to study hard and it is better to take IPS coaching to crack IPS examination, so, that you can become an IPS officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?