4th June 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in M.Com(Distance) from Mumbai University?

Hello,
I want to study M.Com in distance mode. Can you please tell me what are the procedure to take admission in M.Com(Distance) from Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West? -- [New]
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for applying M.Com in Mumbai University?
  4. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Vashi Mumbai University?
  6. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  8. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
  9. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  10. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  11. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  13. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  15. Admission Procedure of Mumbai University?
  16. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  17. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
9th June 2016, 02:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Com(Distance) from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study M.Com in distance mode. Can you please tell me what are the procedure to take admission in M.Com(Distance) from Mumbai University?
The aspirant has to apply online for the admission to the M.Com course through Distance Education in Mumbai University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Com from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the B.Com. You can apply through the website Official Website
17th December 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Com(Distance) from Mumbai University?

I want to study M.COM in distance mode., will you please tell me what are the procedure to take admission in M.COM (distance) from mumbai university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?