9th December 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed from Delhi University, I have applied for the entrance exam so I want to know how much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th December 2016, 03:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Ed?

In order to pursue B.Ed from Delhi University you should have completed graduation of post graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination which will be conducted by the university itself. The examination has four stages :

i. General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude.

ii. Reasoning.

iii. Your Knowledge upto 10th standard.

iv. Language Proficiency.

Well no one can tell you the exact marks to qualify B.Ed examination, because it depends on the cut off marks which is set by the institute itself and it changes every year depending upon the following factors:

> Difficulty level of the paper.

> Number of students appearing for the examination.

> Number of seats available.

So, if you fulfill the cut off marks set by DU, then you will be eligible to get admission there to purse B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?