6th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is quality testing field a good place for future career growth?

Dear Sir, I have completed M.Tech in C&I and B.Tech in Electrical. Now, I am in quality testing with 4 year experience. How and where I can apply my knowledge in Industrial field? Can I get job in above mention reputed MNC? Please tell me about the career growth in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  2. Should I join if selected as a Claim Serve Engineer in an Insurance Company being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma 6th semester student?
  3. What is the scope of diploma in electronics engineering?
  4. Which course is a best choice for me between B.Tech in Biotechnology and BDS?
  5. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  6. Which engineering field will have a bright career growth by 2020?
  7. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?
  8. Is logistics field good for my future?
  9. Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing
  10. Job as an accountant or marketing after M.Com in Private with specialization of finance and marketing?
  11. B.Sc CS or B.Sc IT, which is better to choose?
  12. How many types of jobs can be done with B.Ed? What is the career growth? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  14. Is shifting career from one field to another, good for future prospective? I worked in media industry for 6 years but now am dissatisfied with my job
  15. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  16. Which are the jobs in Pharma or Food Company after doing Masters in Microbiology?
  17. Which domain is better for a fresher between Software Testing Domain in CTS and ITIS(Networking) in TCS?
  18. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
15th January 2017, 08:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is quality testing field a good place for future career growth?

Yes, it is really good and you get better job opportunities in private as well as government sector. You can apply in TCS, Tata, Tisco, Infosys, NTPC, MTNL, BHEL and many more.
16th January 2017, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is quality testing field a good place for future career growth?

Quality testing is a major part of any industry and most of the jobs are available in quality testing field only. It will be difficult to get a job in other field, if there is not many requirements.

Hence, surely it can be a good field because these kind of jobs require skills. If you gain skills, then you will grow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?